Bonds are issued by governments, PSUs and private corporations that carry a fixed interest payment with a promise to repay principal amount on a fixed maturity date.Bonds can be bought in the primary as well as secondary market. NVS Corporate Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd advises institutional as well as individual investors on secondary market transactions in various bonds including G-Secs, PSU Bonds, PSU and Private Sector Bank Bonds, Perpetual Bonds, Tax Free bonds and Capital Gains Bonds u/s 54EC.
|COUPON||SECURITY||CALL||IP||RATING||QUANTUM||YIELD||PRICE||PRINCIPAL AMT||ACCRUED INT||SETTLEMENT AMT||ISIN|
|9.20%||ICICI Bank Perp||17-Mar-22||17th Mar||AA+ by ICRA & CARE||Quantum of 10 Lacs||YTC : 9.50%||99.0572||990,572||60,998||1,051,570||INE090A08TW2|
1. Please note that the above mentioned rates are indicative rates and are subject to market fluctuations.
2. Confirm rates as well as availability of Securities before finalizing the deal.
3. Accrued interest amount will change depending on the actual settlement date
|12.00%||Karnataka Bank Perp||16-Nov-28||16th Nov||A by ICRA & CARE||Min 50 Lacs||YTC : 11.50%||101.75|
1. Please note that the bank has a call option on the bond after completion of 5 years post allotment
2. Please note that the above mentioned rates are indicative rates and are subject to market fluctuations.
3. Confirm rates as well as availability of Securities before finalizing the deal.
4. Accrued interest amount will change depending on the actual settlement date
NVS Brokerage SEBI Registration No.: INZ000209331 (BSE-531 | NSE-90098 ) ,
AMFI: ARN-0539 is Registered under “NVS Brokerage Private Limited”
INA000003205 is Registered under “NVS Wealth Managers Pvt. Ltd.”